In these difficult times, we are here to help you free up cash to cover unexpected financial challenges due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Qualified Skip Payments will allow most members to skip loan payments for up to 30 days.
Applying for a Skip Payment is quick and easy. Simply fill out the form below and submit it electronically.
If you have made a payment on your loan today, you must wait 24 hours to apply for a Skip Payment for your next loan payment period. If your payment is automatically scheduled through United’s Online Banking or through another bank or credit union, don’t forget to reschedule the payment.
In order to qualify for a Skip Payment:
- Requests must be received 7 days before payment date
- Loan must have at least 12 months of payment history
- You have not had more than one other skip within the calendar year
- All United loans must be current at the time your request is made
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle loan